Sunday, January 31, 2010

Learn How To Tie Dye Torrent Is Tie Dye Too Out Of Style? Lol Wierd Question I Know...?

Is tie dye too out of style? lol wierd question i know...? - learn how to tie dye torrent

I've learned how to tie-dye-fight, and I thought a ... I do not think the United Kingdom, very fashionable ... I have seen things very sweet to school in those days ... and I would do one of my bff 4 Christmas .. (found a good ***** was on the street .. lol .. very bad) ahaha I would say something other than IM Sometines listenin 2 my fave song and got off topic ... uf .. I can not believe that the fight hahaha .. I thought about it, like turquoise, fuchsia and yellow .... and then a little mixin colors ...

9 comments:

smlaxer2... said...

No, I tie-dye! Many people still use, like a pile of sweatshirts from Ocean City. I think that's impressive. In lacrosse do every year when we are approaching Easter. Last year, we washed in the school in our fields, and stained the sidewalk for a while, but then the rain. haha. (: Good luck with your tie die!

Edg1 said...

If you want, then go for it. Some may think that they are gay or a hippie. It was a gay parade here recently and the entire park tie-dye place.In local, usually there is some fear locked hippies and tie-dye, too.

V E said...

They say the tie dye is back on track, but I do not see the ultimate source of inspiration for her fashion today?

Personally I would use it ... Well, maybe a little small bag as accessories, 'hey how are you ".

MAC said...

no. I like Tie-Dye. I have tried to tie dyed scarf. is very good.

Clare D said...

No, I think it is very much in the way are many other things than you can know and make it look cool

Question Starrer said...

Tye Dye Why not in fashion?

spaceytr... said...

Tye Dye is always in fashion!

Lily said...

Not Fashion

Jane said...

its so ugly!

Post a Comment