Saturday, January 9, 2010

Pick Up Truck Tents Discount Rental Disaster!!!!!!?

Discount rental disaster!!!!!!? - pick up truck tents

My mother has a Silverado truck discount for something that I did not let. They have been renting for a year. She introduced me as a driver. I always have the car pick up generators for the event on the way back I let go of my husband. He came to take over for speeding 53 km / h in a 40th Police towed the truck is not to say that the pilots, except my husband had a suspended license, it is not known. i G has a valid license, but was not ready to lead. I wonder if my mother will take care rental charges for the full amount of VAT included $ 350 for four days, this type of towing costs, that your case and what sanctions they get in terms of the prints face handles motherboard or a refund? I knew that I be added as a rider, but he was there, and lead was the creation of tents for the moment I have the car that still has never been any problems with them this year, 20 should be taken rents for these events. Thanks

1 comment:

Entidtil said...

Every owner, you must have all the drivers that are listed at the time of hire, know. If a driver is not listed units, the tenant (the mother) will be responsible. 20 or 20 minutes, "off" or not makes no difference. The rental companies have strict rules, and if his mother had read the print "fine" before the signing, I am sure that the rules were not indexed.
Sorry, but it will be responsible for the costs and in addition to your credit card.

Post a Comment