Monday, February 1, 2010

2nd Hand Pub Pool Table Pedophiles. Why Does Our Society Encourage Thes People?

Pedophiles. Why does our society encourage thes people? - 2nd hand pub pool table

Some time ago, a teacher, I was packing my car. I saw these students. He leaned forward and I do not know where I put my eyes, I'm not so inclined. She was 13 and had! under the short skirts and not much more to help parents Why?
Later, my daughter was trying to buy clothes for their 4 years. Petite clothing store girl was a riff between the two. Things Swim for children 4 years Bikinis / Why? 4 years took the top half of a bikini. Well, my daughter 2nd Buying used clothing or have made.
In a rare trip to the pub adult women looked over the thinness and baby talk. It's adults know that the main reason why men want thin women, has nothing to do with health. How can fantazize about picking up women, and for fine babe penis into the vagina with a trifle.
In my 30 years I loved the sex. Men who have sex with my love, my age, my brain, my maturity, my true self, not a girl.
Why encourage pedophiles?

2 comments:

Star of Florida said...

I have no idea whatsoever of what we do. I have a granddaughter of 14 years, and clothes for her is what your mother and I think it is appropriate to their age is almost impossible! I am 57 years old and small objects that are available are a joke of a woman my age! We are not prudish, but there are certain things that should remain private. I know there are always wrong about whether all dressed as nuns, but do we really need to feed the imagination of their waste?

sherri p #5 said...

seems that you posted, you are to me pedophile.And.

Post a Comment