Sunday, January 3, 2010

Punk Rock Baby Shower Am I What U Ladies What? Just Asking!?

Am I what u ladies what? Just asking!? - punk rock baby shower

Height 6.4 Weight 180th
I speak French ... I'm getting a French accent when I'm shy and Lil nevious
I love Musiq, hip hop, rock, R & B, soul, disco, punk, french music, zouk .... Everything sounds good.
I have a strong voice my lil YEAHHH BABY!
Dreesen'm good. Haute couture, hip hop and sports, with my size, not loose.
I am respectful.
A lil Cocky
smooth
A player of basketball, football, soccer, kung fu Masterd
I love to laugh and have fun ... I am not a worrying phenomenon

I do not remember the last time that I ..... Mad I do not get angry easily

I am a man looking for a half .. Haircut every 2 weeks .... Shower 3 times a day, cuz I sports. I like walking, hiking, long walks real lol, I love a lot of time and film performances of humor ...... .... etc.

1 comment:

scdgirl2... said...

U seems to be a girl, which is not readily available and is now a great compliment. very good sound. I would go for you and had a few other girls. His soon youll Mett. but yes. Personality is for me.

Post a Comment