Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cowboy Birthday Invitation Template I Am Looking For Some Ideas On Decoration, Food And Costume For My 21st Birthday Mexican Fiesta!?

I am looking for some ideas on decoration, food and costume for my 21st birthday mexican fiesta!? - cowboy birthday invitation template

Hello guys!
I have a 21st Mexican theme, just because I like tacos and burritos, and decided I wanted to serve my party. I'll post some recipes for good glass, some fancy decorations and more importantly, I want a costume Nice. I want to be regarded as the birthday girl, I need the best! I thought something like Bandidas! All Penelope or Salma, two materials were very cool, but very different styles. Are Mexican-style or just a kind of movie? I like the pen to start with a crumpled cowboy hat, coat and ...
In addition, each an idea how to make paper hats, to introduce my guests, and people have to bring, along with the names on the tables.
There are about 40 people, will beBackyard, so I have to sit at the table decorations and also for the whole yard!
Ideas? Thank you for your help! (sorry for all the questions of the children!)

No comments:

Post a Comment