Friday, February 19, 2010

Can I Get Into Columbia University With A 3.6 Gpa Likelihood Of Being Accepted Into Columbia Law? PLEASE HELP!?

Likelihood of being accepted into Columbia Law? PLEASE HELP!? - can i get into columbia university with a 3.6 gpa

Hello, Polish years, I am a third important science / Women 's small-scale studies at a university in California. Currently I have a 3.6 GPA (I hope I can raise or hold at this point) and I have to take the last and I begin to type of preparation in March and plans to take "real test in June. I think I need at least a score of 170
I am engaged in the arguments, must participate in an internship in the courthouse of the town, in clubs (as a moot court, student of political science. Law and Society), and I am involved in a group of activist politics. I will do my best to excel.

My questions are: What are my chances accepted in Colombia) (elite schools or any other for that matter? What should I do next year? As large or doubleholds an MA in political science in law school? Thank you for your wise counsel!

2 comments:

Proclama... said...

I agree with the previous person who would be more than 170 solidify the chances of the Columbia. Since your GPA and will shortly be introduced, his last major role in determining their potential. The average GPA of Columbia is a 3.7. Since your GPA is slightly below average, you should do your best score above the average of the past in order to compensate for this difference. The last half-Columbia is 172nd You should not really less. Moreover, although the schools say that the original decision, not his chances for admission to help. It really does. If you are aware of Columbia first as their choice, should you enjoy it.

Moreover, it seems that his school are very good. A diploma will help a little, but the advantage of Admissionsthe process is not worth the time and money it would cost.

As in the past, and it is good!

RoaringM... said...

I want to be your last more than 170, the ideal, but a 170 is in the range of schools such as Columbia. If you raise your GPA, if it helps. 3.6 A is within the reach of many of the best schools, but more is better. Some schools such as Yale, have averaged about 3.8.

I think we're on the right track, but a copy of one of those "enter the law school" books and see what they recommend. For it is schools are so selective that the degree of rejection of the perfect candidate. There are so many applications. Books like this can be useful, as you can speak the pre-law adviser at your school.

Post a Comment