Friday, February 5, 2010

Sims 3 Serial Numbers The Sims 3 Registration Serial Code Won't Work!?

The Sims 3 Registration Serial Code Won't Work!? - sims 3 serial numbers

I just bought The Sims 3 games to 30 minutes of Best Buy. This is a copy and was sealed and everything. I went back and was in the installation.

Was in an installation at the request of the code number on the back of the manual, but I the key to not only continue to light up. I have all the necessary conditions for the game.

I see that some others have the same problems as I do, but have not received a proper answer ...

In addition, writes to the serial letters are capitalized. I can not do anything to leave the cover on the serial code. I use a laptop 13-inch MacBook. I triple checked that all the letters and numbers are correctly typed in.

My best bet is the problem with all caps, or that someone else has done it, the same code I used.

Please help me. I really want to play this game and to avoid problems.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No activation code to activate the serial over and it does not matter if the subtype uppercase or lowercase. But I'm not sure Tottaly why people have this problem, I had run the same problem with my Sims3 but I restart my computer and it worked.

Post a Comment