Friday, December 11, 2009

Provigil Mouth Sores Why Do Certain Psych Medication Cause Dry Cotton Mouth?

Why do certain psych medication cause dry cotton mouth? - provigil mouth sores

Psych take two tablets per day. Effexor XR (high dose) for depression, anxiety and Provigil (which is not really Psych Med, but it is prescribed off-label) successfully for the symptoms of ADD. I think I need a water bottle-style rifle, tied me 24 / 7. They say that people 64 liters of water a day --- it must be forgotten. Throughout the day, every day, I am like a desert. It also affects the way they talk about when they stick back, and my tongue in her mouth. Every doctor, there is to know what mechanism causes such as cotton mouth? I really need any advice - but I am looking for the source of the problem. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment