Sunday, December 13, 2009

Port Royale 2 1.1.0.89 Patch Download Where Can I Find More Games Like...?

Where can I find more games like...? - port royale 2 1.1.0.89 patch download

Where can I find more games like Age of Pirates 2, patrician 3 (P3 is a little dry), or even better: Port Royale 2 Capitalism 2 .. Games, so that your own company to manage the trade in goods and to explore maybe throw a few fights (less) Pirates! not a good response from the business is mediocre at best.


Some bonus things I want to see:
* Micro (But do not be stupid about it)
* The claim, as a woman playing
* The production, sale, trade in goods

I like RTS games, but that's not really what the statements are generally, because the focus of most of them is the fight ..


TIA for any suggestions

No comments:

Post a Comment